- NO ANSWER
- REQUESTS $
- WHAT TO DO?
- DOES NOT OUTPUT
DotBig offers us to make money today on what will be relevant tomorrow, becoming part of the investment community. The guys offer simple, profitable and convenient investments online. But something tells us that this cooperation does not bode well and those under review will quickly fall into the black list of fraudulent brokers. Let's figure it out.
Learn how to withdraw money
DotBig: is it possible to withdraw funds from a scam broker
DotBig scam brokers. Site analysis
The site of DotBig looks as concise as possible, as, indeed, many others that we have reviewed on binarybets.ru. A minimum of information, stock photos, the lack of clear information about the registration and age of the company. Only general phrases and no specifics. This is one of the signs of unscrupulous and short-lived companies. An independent service rated the resource quite low, given that the domain was created at the beginning of our century.
On the main page we see the following sections:
- a header with a slider and USP, registration, login and language change buttons, as well as a menu (assets, platforms, tools, about us);
- some incomprehensible numbers;
- benefits of investing in DotBig;
- once again about the benefits;
- a call to conquer the cryptocurrency market with a “start trading” button;
- again about the benefits;
- presentation of trading platforms;
- overview of available assets;
- presentation of a personal plastic card from DotBig;
- current news and analytics;
- Getting Started Guide;
- about professional support.
In the footer we see a detailed site map, social network buttons, logos of available payment systems. There is also a risk warning and company registration data. Let's take a closer look at this point.
Fraudulent broker DotBig: licenses, registration, legend
The video review contains a report on checking the DotBig project for legality and reliability.
We remind you that the information that we voice in our reviews is purely our opinion, based on an analysis of official information provided by the company, as well as reviews. You can always share your experience in a particular project in the comments.
DotBig positions itself as a constantly evolving international company that provides traders from all over the world with access to online financial markets.
Among the advantages of working with DotBig:
- profitability, due to a small initial deposit and bonuses;
- no deposit fees, no hidden deductions;
- bonus programs;
- low spreads;
- high speed of order execution due to a modern, adaptive platform for any device;
- opportunity to learn;
- many financial instruments;
- various methods of deposit and withdrawal of funds;
- openness and honesty.
However, given all that we learned during the examination of official information about DotBig, these promises are unlikely to become a reality.
DotBig Fraud Broker Reviews
Due to the fact that DotBig is not allowed to publish negative information about their project on the Internet, the network is full of various laudatory reviews. Those are published on the website of the office.
However, other reviews are leaking into the network, which have a sharply negative connotation.
Is it possible to get money back from a fraudulent broker? It is easier to prevent their loss by reading our reviews and checking the information that scammers post. If you have been deceived by a scam broker DotBig, leave comments below this article. Perhaps it is your review that will save someone from losing money.
Scam Brokers: How DotBig Work
Judging by the signs of fraud that we found during the DotBig audit, as well as based on real feedback about working with this company, we are sure that their scheme for scamming users is no different from others.
As usual, everything starts very well. You may even be allowed to withdraw some amounts at first. However, the longer you stay on the project. And the more money you deposit into your account, the more likely you are to end up with nothing.
Results: DotBig scam broker, how to get back lost money
Factors indicating that the monitored broker is a scam:
- uninformative, template site with low cost;
- registration at the "rubber address", change of the country of registration in a short period;
- lack of licenses;
- entering the company into the black list of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation;
- purchased reviews;
- hiding your real age;
- use of stock photos in the section about the team;
- the presence of negative reviews.
We do not claim that our reviews are the ultimate truth. But we only give an opinion on the main features that define scammers. Based on our assessment, we can safely assume that withdrawal of funds from DotBig scam broker - impossible.
If you have become a victim of DotBig and don't know how to get your money back from a fraudulent broker, leave your mail in the form at the beginning of the article. We will send you a step-by-step, illustrated plan of action to help you get a refund from a fraudulent broker.