- NO ANSWER
- REQUESTS $
- WHAT TO DO?
- DOES NOT OUTPUT
Thanks to the Puria trend strategy, the trader receives clear signals to enter the market. The principle of its operation is based on three moving averages and the MACD indicator.
Options buy signals
1. The white line crosses the rest of the moving averages from top to bottom;
2. MACD gives a signal when one candle closes below zero;
3. A DOWN option for one candle is bought on a new candle.
1. A white moving average crosses other moving averages from bottom to top;
2. MACD signals when one candle closes below 0;
3. An order to buy an UP option is given on a new candle.
Trading according to the Puria strategy is carried out only if the above conditions are met. You should not buy options if the moving averages are intertwined and move in a horizontal direction.
The Martingale principle is applicable only on a new signal. During the flat and the release of important economic news, trading is not recommended.
The parameters for customizing the Puria strategy can be downloaded for free at the bottom of the page!
Recommended couples: any couples;
Expiration: 1 candle;
Time to trade: except for the release of news;
Where is the best place to trade?
Having tried a lot of brokers, I want to highlight just one:which has been paying me for several years - regularly and without delay. The online platform has a very high response, the quotes are valid, it works without freezes.
How to download the strategy?
You can download strategy files for free! Click link.