- NO ANSWER
- REQUESTS $
- WHAT TO DO?
- DOES NOT OUTPUT
Today we will talk about another pseudo-broker called Timaco. If you believe its creators, then the platform in question is engaged in brokerage services and provides an opportunity to receive a stable income through trading in popular financial assets. Clients are promised round-the-clock technical support, transparent terms of cooperation and many other benefits. However, only beginners in the field of trading can fall for such tricks. Timaco's real goals and proposals are completely different from those stated. In this review, we will explain why these guys are on our blacklist of scam brokers and how easy it is to recognize such scammers.
Learn how to withdraw money
Timaco: is it possible to withdraw funds from a fraudulent broker
Timaco scam brokers. Site analysis
Let's start right away with the fact that Timaco is a project of old scammers who rivet such “scams” in batches. In our reviews on binarybets.ru, we have repeatedly come across identical sites and a domain address that ends with the ill-fated “.live”. All web resources have several features in common: the main landing page with an incomprehensible picture, support for two languages with a switch in the upper right corner, the absence of any information on the site, primitive authorization and registration forms.
The key point is that scammers do not spend money on the development and maintenance of their projects and adhere to complete anonymity. To get into the internal part of the service, you need to go through a simple registration, but you won’t be able to complete the procedure without a special promotional code. It is not clear where to get this digital key, most likely it is issued only to the “chosen ones”. This approach allows scammers to stay in the background, not attract too much attention, and present their offers as a kind of exclusive. This whole production is designed exclusively for beginners and financially illiterate lovers of easy money.
Fraud broker Timaco: licenses, registration
Using the Whois service (screenshot at the beginning of the review), we managed to find out that the project in question was launched on 08/12/2022, that is, only 2.5 months ago. This fact allows us to state that the broker has very little experience, and he has not yet managed to achieve anything. So we do not advise you to believe all those comrades who will argue the opposite.
In our reviews, we primarily try to focus on domestic legislation, according to which any broker operating in Russia must have permission from the Central Bank. Of course, the platform in question does not have it. However, it is worth noting that the main regulator of the Russian Federation did not deprive such a low-grade sharaga as Timaco of attention, adding it to its black list with the mark "illegal participant in the securities market."
Brokers (scam) Timaco. Legend
The project does not report on the type and functionality of the software used. Most likely Timaco uses author's software. Available trading assets: currencies, precious metals, commodities, stocks, stock indices and cryptocurrencies.
- "Standard Clients". The category includes clients who do not have professional experience, knowledge and skills in the field of trading. The account requires replenishment of the account in the amount of less than 10 thousand euros.
- VIP Clients. Users of this tariff have experience and knowledge in the field of investing in financial markets. The tariff provides for starting capital from 10 thousand to 50 thousand euros.
- Premium Clients. To open a trading account, an investment capital of 50 thousand euros is provided. Traders were announced no commission, minimum spreads, credit and deposit under 6% per year, bonus reward - 150%.
Current methods of replenishing the balance and withdrawing funds from the trading account include: bank transactions, credit or debit cards, prepaid cards, EPS: OKpay, Perfect Money, Neteller, MoneyВookers, ADVCash, QIWI and others.
Timaco Fraud Broker Reviews
The hero of our today's review has already managed to become the star of many revealing and revocable platforms, so there is more than enough information from the ex-clients of this sharashka office on the network. Users talk about blatant and brazen fraud by Timaco. The broker blocked someone immediately after replenishing the account, someone was bred longer. The scammers themselves appear out of nowhere and just as quickly disappear. It feels like an experienced hand. Below you can personally see screenshots of some of the reviews.
Is it possible to get money back from a fraudulent broker? It is easier to prevent their loss by reading our reviews and checking the information that scammers post. If you have been deceived by the fraudulent Timaco broker, leave comments under this article. Perhaps it is your review that will save someone from losing money.
Scam Brokers: How Timaco Works
Timaco is a bright representative of a typical “lohobroker”. There are a lot of similar projects in the network. All these comrades work according to approximately similar schemes.
- A primitive brokerage platform is being created (in our case, its owners did not even bother with a normal site). Most often, such software is bought in the shadow segment of the Internet.
- Looking for and attracting new clients. The target audience of such sites is people who want to make money on the Internet and do not have the relevant experience. All channels are used to search for the necessary contingent: social networks, bulletin boards, dating sites, spam mailings, phone calls, etc.
- After the victim is found, the scammers start processing it (it all depends on the individual characteristics of the person). Something, but these crooks will find the right approach. Scammers register fake accounts, invent various life stories, promise "mountains of gold", etc.
- As soon as the client agrees to try an “interesting” way of earning, he is thrown off the registration form we have reviewed, given all the necessary information and assigned a “personal” manager to him.
- After the victim deposits money on the platform, the further scenario can unfold in different ways. A client can draw a profit on a fake trading terminal so that he invests some more funds, they can drain a person and immediately after replenishment, they can begin to demand some fines and commissions, threatening litigation.
In general, modern Internet scammers have a lot of different tricks, the most important thing is that with any interaction with them, the result is always the same - lost money, time and nerves.
Results: Timaco scam broker how to get back lost money
From the first lines of our review with Timaco, everything was very clear. This is a typical "broker-scam", who is engaged in scamming his clients for money. A low-grade project doesn't even have a normal web resource. All the promises of its curators are blatant lies. This is confirmed by customer reviews and various information services. The broker does not have any documents, registration or license and exists only within its low-grade platform. Withdrawal of funds from Timaco fraudulent broker is not possible. Check any suspicious organization before trusting them with your money. Look more often at our reviews and a teacher to recognize scammers.
If you have become a victim of Timaco, and do not know how to return money from a fraudulent broker, leave your mail in the form at the beginning of the article. We will send you a step-by-step, illustrated plan of action to help you get a refund from a fraudulent broker.